Vendor Escalation Specialist I
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Vendor Escalation Specialist I owns cases that have been escalated to our vendors with Microsoft being one of the main vendors. They guide the partner through case resolution by scheduling screen shares and phone calls, regularly following up with case stakeholders for required information, and maintaining case scope.
- Prioritize and organize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshoot vendor-defined issues.
- Partner with our Technical Support team for vendor escalations and training sessions.
- Escalate cases to vendors and assist our partners through the case lifecycle.
- Collaborate with vendors and their contacts to drive continuous communications around updates and information that may affect the team.
- Serve as the liaison between Microsoft engineers and our partners by regularly participating in screen shares and/or phone calls to troubleshoot issues.
- Actively engage with Microsoft to ensure partner-escalated tickets are resolved.
- Develop and maintain knowledge around products specific to their team.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least two (2) years of previous work experience.
- Entry-level experience with the Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Entry-level experience diagnosing problems with software and cloud products.
- Strong communication skills around customer service with the ability to defuse situations where partners and/or customers may be frustrated.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Proficient at managing email and team communication through Microsoft Outlook and Teams.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Excellent typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Ability to be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment and work well in a collaborative team environment.
Required Education & Certifications:
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- MS-900 and ITIL certifications preferred.
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $48,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LICL1 #BI-Remote #DICE-C
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups