Vendor Alliances Manager- Americas
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Vendor Alliances Manager (VAM) is responsible for spearheading relationships with key vendor partners across the North America market and crafting go to market plans to achieve growth objectives. The VAM plays a significant role in growing vendor revenue for Pax8 and spearheading the overall vendor experience.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Vendor Development and Expansion across the North America Market
- Develop and implement North America business plans, by vendor, to achieve profitable revenue growth.
- Develop initiatives to drive vendor growth, upselling, and cross-selling of products/services or new logos.
- Identify opportunities for vendor product expansion across Pax8 global to maximize revenue streams.
- Collaborate with vendors, while reducing barriers, to Increase North America MSP referrals/leads.
- Track vendor performance against agreed-upon KPIs.
- Conduct Quarterly North America Business Reviews
- Partner with North America sales to drive business development and sales enablement.
- Collaborate with corporate VBG on GTM inventory related to driving results across North America.
- Vendor Relationship Management for North America
- Spearhead the vendor experience across North America for Gold, Platinum and Galactic vendors.
- Understand vendors business goals and challenges, aligning our partner needs with theirs.
- Own the vendors brand representation across the Pax8 Marketplace (Sales materials, resources, branding, messaging, etc.) to drive towards a best-in-class resource center for partners.
- Vendor Monetization
- Audit vendor margins to ensure vendor billing to Pax8 is accurate compared to agreed upon margins in contract
- Actively market and sell our Go-To-Market inventory, strategically positioning it to potential vendors.
- Develop compelling sales pitches and presentations highlighting the unique value propositions of our GTM inventory.
- Manage Complexity and Drive Clarity / Alignment
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment between vendor initiatives and company goals.
- Assist in securing resolution on billing inquiries, support issues, revenue recognition challenges or other post-sale related operational issues.
- Work with assigned vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate margins, and bring any product or service-related concerns to a conclusion.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and workshops to ensure all stakeholders are on the same page, driving alignment and coherence across diverse projects and initiatives
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least four (4) years of experience in Account Management
- Ideal candidate is local to Denver Metro area.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, manage complexity and drive clarity.
- Brings solutions to challenges/issues and is an expert at getting things done.
- Exceptional and proven customer relation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales strategies, Salesforce and PowerBI.
- High level of organization, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Desire to go above and beyond to move the business forward.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $92,000/yr or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups