Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the company's GRC program. This includes overseeing all aspects of risk management, compliance, and organizational resilience. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of GRC best practices and a proven track record of success in implementing and managing GRC programs in complex organizations.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive GRC program that aligns with the company's overall business goals and risk tolerance.
- Oversee the annual risk assessment process and develop and implement risk treatment plans.
- Manage the company's resilience program, including business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident response.
- Develop and manage security policies and standards.
- Ensure appropriate controls are implemented throughout the environment to comply with security policies and standards.
- Audit corporate processes for compliance to policies and standards.
- Support external audit engagements for ISO, SOC 2 and other standards.
- Respond to inbound security inquiries from partners, customers and other stakeholders.
- Assess and manage vendor risk.
- Develop and track security metrics.
- Develop and deliver security training and awareness programs.
- Partner closely with legal, human resources, and other business partners to ensure that GRC considerations are integrated into all aspects of the business
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- 10+ years of experience in GRC or a related field, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of security frameworks and certifications, such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, and NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Experience in developing and managing GRC programs in complex organizations.
- Experience in risk management, compliance, resilience, security policy and standards, vendor risk management, security metrics, and security training and awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $153,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-AG1 #BI-Remote #DICE-A
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups