Support Ops Engineer Intern (Hybrid)
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
*This is a hybrid role based out of our Greenwood Village, CO location*
The Support Ops Engineer I is a hands-on, internal facing role supporting all hardware and software utilized by Pax8 employees, both in the office and remote. They will be responsible for the day to day administrative requirements of employee IT requests and technical issues. They will escalate as necessary to the level 2 team.
The SOE 1 has a customer centric mindset and a can-do attitude with a desire to see tasks through to completion. They serve as a first point of contact to our internal user base.
Support Ops Engineer I: To be the public face of the IT department serving the whole of Pax8’s employees and guests. Working in the First tier of our support structure, you will provide our users with all aspects of IT administrative support and troubleshooting (break/fix). Operating within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment the SOE 1 will be personable, enthusiastic, and eager to further knowledge and responsibilities
Responsible for onboarding/offboarding of new/terminated staff members
Supports Pax8 staff by fulfilling User Requests and resolving Service Incidents
Asset cataloguing, tracking, deployment, and inventory management
Contribute to and author knowledge base articles and RFC’s in Confluence
Drive your own personal development and performance improvements by participating in learning paths on Elev8, taking part in Pax8 L&D programs,
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- 0 – 1 years of related IT support experience in a medium to large size organisation
- receiving peer or manager coaching, taking on stretch projects or on the job training
- Experience of supporting end user devices running various Microsoft Windows platforms (Windows 10 / Windows 11) & Mac OS
- Exposure to Microsoft Office 365 / Windows 365 platforms (Office, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, . . .)
- Exposure to Azure Active Directory, Teams and Exchange admin centers, MS Partner Centre.
- Exposure to device management systems such as Intune, Kandji or Jamf
- Exposure to Audio/Visual devices, such as conference rooms, displays, etc.
- Highly organized detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates a sincere passion for exceptional customer service
- Ability to grasp complex ideas and change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Being Resilient
- This is a part-time, nonexempt position. Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $15/hour or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups