Channel Account Manager (A3)
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) supports partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. They help assess partner and customer needs, provide demo presentations, qualify prospects, close sales, and place orders. The Account Manager speaks with customers and partners to identify needs for Pax8 Cloud Services.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Takes ownership and manages sales cycle, identifying prospects and closing new business with the primary goal of driving revenue and increasing Pax8 market share.
- Utilizes the Pax8 sales methodology and manages a 30/60/90-day sales funnel.
- Builds relationships with partner sales teams to strategize new sales opportunities.
- Identifies and understands the customer's business objectives and serves as a cloud technology expert providing business solutions to resolve the prospect's pain points.
- Provides support to other CAMs to qualify, quote, and close Cloud Service deals.
- Assists in training other CAMs on Cloud Services.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Thrives in an energetic, competitive atmosphere.
- A team player that is accountable for results.
- Ability to consistently achieve revenue targets.
- Experience handling cold calling to close.
- Ability to acquire and/or demonstrate a solid understanding of business technology products and services for categories such as Productivity, Infrastructure, Continuity, and Security.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Completion of at least two (2) Microsoft certifications preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $68,250.00 or more depending on experience
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups