Vendor Experience Business Analyst
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Vendor Experience Business Analyst will be responsible for developing reporting platforms and interactive dashboards to visualize complex data in an understandable format. Leveraging their skills in data analytics, they will generate actionable insights that will shape and inform our programs and initiatives, ensuring that our stakeholders are equipped with data-driven insights to make informed decisions. Moreover, by regularly reviewing business performance metrics, they will provide a clear picture of our business landscape, highlighting areas of growth and pinpointing potential weaknesses. The ideal candidate should be proactive, analytical, and possess an innate ability to translate raw data into strategic recommendations.
- Strategic Business Development & Insight Mining
- Work closely with business and tech teams to identify and analyze strategic growth opportunities.
- Present data-driven insights to help guide long-term strategy.
- Ownership of Data Ecosystem
- Build and maintain data frameworks and dashboards to support business decision-making.
- Work on the architecture of data sources made available to the Vendor Business Group to ensure easy access and quality.
- Data Visualization & Stakeholder Communication
- Utilize data visualization tools to display complex data in a digestible format.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to key stakeholders, emphasizing actionable insights and strategic plans.
- Project Management & Collaboration
- Collaborate with internal teams to align project priorities and drive vendor analysis initiatives.
- Track and manage project timelines, ensuring key milestones are met.
- Stakeholder/Peer Relationship Management
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to foster a culture of data-driven decision-making.
- Identify and collaborate with data peers across the organization to stay in tune with the latest in platform/architecture changes.
- Forecasting & Modeling
- Create predictive models to forecast the impact of various business initiatives.
- Documentation & Compliance
- Maintain all documentation related to vendor data analysis to ensure compliance with Pax8 policies.
- Leadership Reporting
- Regularly update Vendor Business Group leadership on the progress of work, roadmap, and key results.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least five (5) years of experience in in data analysis, business intelligence, or a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and/or Python
- Strong experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Demonstrated capability in project management
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field; equivalent work experience also accepted
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $91,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups