Manager of Academy Content
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Manager of Academy Content maintains ownership over a specific area of the Pax8 partner education product in the Americas region. They gather, translate, and manage educational, business and system requirements from cross-functional stakeholders to our team of content developers. The Manager drives our partner education development and enhancements to help us reach our aggressive education goals. They also manage projects and sprints through the content development lifecycle. The Manager will manage the Academy effort to support Pax8 for the Beyond event.
- Identifying, documenting, and prioritizing education and business requirements based on brainstorms, feedback sessions, content requests, and key business objectives.
- Working closely with Academy and internal stakeholders, Partner Services, and Marketing to gather, refine, and clearly document requirements.
- Understanding and reconciling long-term vision with day-to-day requirements of Pax8 Academy.
- Effectively communicating functional and technical requirements to cross-functional team members and management.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects via recurring check-ins and weekly project status meetings.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to review requirements and specifications with content and instructional design teams.
- Communicating with and obtaining buy-in from project stakeholders on how educational content for Pax8 Academy can benefit partners and add value.
- Partnering with Partner Services to act as liaison between internal stakeholders, vendors, partners, and leadership.
- Ensuring that projects meet business needs and requirements.
- Communicating new releases to stakeholders.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least two (2) years of directly relevant experience – marketing, project management, program management experience preferred
- Previous experience leading and supporting successful customer education projects preferred
- Highly organized, strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Ability to manage competing resources and priorities
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to distill key ideas out of brainstorming sessions
- A team player accountable for results
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $100,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-AG1 #BI-Remote #DICE-A
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups