Cloud Generation Specialist (Sales Development Representative)
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Cloud Generation Specialist supports Pax8 partners in selling Cloud Services to their end clients. They help assess partner and client needs and set appointments for Pax8’s team of Channel Account Managers.
Essential Responsibilities and Percentage of Time Spent (includes, but is not limited to):
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Pax8 Cloud Services and identify potential new Channel Partners
- Provide a high-level overview of Pax8 products and services and set appointments to recruit new Channel Partners to the Pax8 program
- Set 40 qualified appointments per month
- Schedule presentations between prospects and Pax8 Cloud Solutions Advisors using Salesforce.com
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Proven work experience as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate, or similar role, or a fast learner with drive
- Energy and desire to make numerous (70+) phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and telephone
- Coachable and willing to learn
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $42,900 and variable is $12,100, for an OTE of $55,000.
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups