Manager of Content Marketing, Campaigns
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Manager of Content Marketing, Campaigns at Pax8 plays a pivotal role that stands at the intersection of content creation, brand management, and business strategy. As the steward of our campaign messaging, they oversee the day-to-day content of all our campaign activities as well as our talented team of writers. Ensuring alignment between content output and the larger business goals of any given campaign, the Manager plays a critical part in crafting narratives that resonate with our audience while strictly adhering to brand guidelines. They are both a strategic thinker and a detailed executor, understanding the nuances of effective content in the cloud industry and ensuring that each piece of content not only meets the brief/campaign but also elevates our brand in the industry.
On an ongoing basis, the Manager should seek to improve the quality of the work that emerges from the team, including holding 1:1s with each contributor and clearly articulating the purpose and nuances of each project the team is tasked with completing.
- Leads the content team in producing consistent, high-quality assets for our campaigns, including reviewing and approving content, bringing to bear a highly detail-oriented mindset and a keen proofreader’s eye to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and strategic alignment with business goals.
- Collaborates with fellow managers, stakeholders, and department heads to provide clear, strategic, and creative direction on campaign briefs – offering clarity around objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
- Leads cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on content direction and brand tone and voice.
- Works with the Director of Content Marketing to mentor the career growth of copywriters and content specialists.
- Drives content strategy, analyzing performance metrics and optimizing for engagement and conversion.
- Guides and encourages innovative thinking via creative brainstorms for overarching campaign concept and direction with copywriters, designers, and video producers/editors/animators, to develop and deliver engaging creative.
- Stays updated on industry trends, ensuring that our content remains relevant and competitive
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least ten (10) years of significant experience as a copywriter within an advertising agency, CPG, or technology company
- At least one (1) to three (3) years of direct management experience
- Ability to lead a team in brainstorming or concepting
- Superlative communication skills (written and verbal), as well as excellent presentation skills
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Ability to present a portfolio of previous work
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $115,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups