Global Operations Coordinator
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Global Operations Coordinator documents and executes our department's business processes. The Coordinator also provides support for the administrative needs of the department and helps to ensure that all processes are documented.
- Process Documentation
- Develop, document, and maintain the company's business processes.
- Create clear and concise documentation of processes.
- Provide support for the company's process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that all processes are aligned.
- Coordinator Support
- Set up and support Workboard (WoBo) for team meetings, workshops, application support, permissions, etc.
- Provide app support for WoBo, Promapp, Operating System assets, OKR processes, tool knowledge, and setup.
- Provide administrative support (e.g., booking meetings, rescheduling meetings, discovery note taking, calendaring, tracking progress, follow-ups, and coordination).
- Provide quarterly event support and all-hands meeting support.
- Update and maintain SharePoint information.
- Scribe and document engagements or facilitated sessions.
- Support intake and triage processes to ensure a smooth and consistent experience.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least two (2) years of experience in process writing and documentation.
- Experience in Operations or IT is a plus.
- Experience with Workboard (WoBo), Promapp, BOS, OKR retro, reset, etc.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Ability to work outside standard hours to accommodate support of other regions.
- Strong understanding of business processes and procedures with experience with creating collateral.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive and results-oriented with an attention to detail for ensured accuracy.
- A quick learner with a process improvement mindset.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $45,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups