Director of Corporate Social Responsibility
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
At Pax8 we are committed to sustainability, social responsibility, and ethical business practices. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a passionate and experienced Director of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to lead our CSR and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives and drive our commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
The Director of CSR develops, implements, and manages our CSR strategy. They play a pivotal role in enhancing our corporate reputation, promoting sustainability, and fostering positive relationships with stakeholders. The Director is a visionary leader who can align CSR efforts with our business goals and create meaningful change in the communities where we operate.
- CSR Strategy Development: Develop and refine a comprehensive CSR strategy aligned with the company's mission, values, and business objectives.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and nurture relationships with external stakeholders, including non-governmental organizations (NGOs), government agencies, community organizations, and customers to promote collaboration and partnership opportunities.
- Environmental Sustainability: Oversee environmental initiatives, such as reducing carbon emissions, managing waste, and implementing sustainable practices throughout the organization.
- Social Impact: Lead efforts to enhance the company's social impact through philanthropy, community engagement, sustainability, and employee volunteering programs.
- Reporting and Compliance: Prepare and publish CSR reports, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and implement programs to engage employees in CSR initiatives and encourage a culture of social responsibility within the company.
- Risk Management: Identify and address CSR-related risks and opportunities, proactively mitigating potential issues.
- People Leadership & Team Management: Recruit, train, lead, and develop their team and qualified personnel in the Social Impact Department.
- Ethical Supply Chain: Collaborate with supply chain and procurement teams to ensure responsible sourcing and ethical supplier relationships.
- Budget Management: Manage the CSR budget effectively, allocating resources to maximize impact.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least six (6) years of relevant experience in social impact, CSR program development, implementation, and/or ESG/CSR development.
- Demonstrated experience working with senior business management with the ability to understand and translate business objectives to counsel leaders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experienced transformational leader with a proven record in managing change with an understanding of the contexts, cultures, and politics within organizations and communities that affect the implementation of CSR/ESG efforts.
- Experience utilizing the Benevity Platform and Data.
- Strong public speaking skills, history of influencing peers, and ability to maintain poise under pressure.
- Ability to engage cross-functionally to request resources, collaborate on projects, and coordinate events globally.
- Results-oriented with a commitment to establishing and executing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and other goals.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver training, executive presentations, and innovations in 1:1 and 1:many settings in live, virtual, or hybrid environments.
- Proven success in creating innovative and scalable business plans, analyzing results, and making appropriate modifications to continually improve the execution of strategies to deliver optimal success.
- Demonstrated ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action and facilitate effective program reviews.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Strong understanding of CSR principles, sustainable business practices, and relevant laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute CSR strategies that drive positive social and environmental impact.
- Project management skills, including the ability to plan, execute, and measure CSR initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to ethical business practices and social responsibility.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- A master's degree or relevant certifications in CSR or sustainability is preferred.
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $150,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups