Regional Revenue Technology Specialist
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Regional Revenue Technology Specialist plays a critical role in managing and optimizing our regional revenue technology with a specific focus on Salesforce by ensuring its smooth operation and enhancing its functionality to support our business needs. Their expertise in Salesforce administration and deep understanding of business processes will be essential in delivering innovative solutions that drive efficiency and productivity for our organization.
- Salesforce Administration
- Own overall Salesforce platform for America’s region, including user management, security settings, data integrity, system configurations, process flow, and report building
- Business Process Analysis
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand and document business requirements, workflows, and processes
- Translate these requirements into Salesforce solutions that align with industry best practices
- Customization and Configuration
- Customize and configure Salesforce and regional revenue technology using declarative tools such as Process Builder, Workflow Rules, Flows, and other automation tools to streamline business processes and improve user experience
- Data Management
- Ensure data integrity and consistency by establishing and maintaining data quality standards
- Perform data imports, exports, and data cleansing activities
- Ensure the proper functioning of Core SFDC reports and dashboards while maintaining clean data. This primarily involves overseeing tools such as the Pipeline Inspection Tool and Rev Insights.
- Own the standardization of all the regional revenue technology reporting required by the revenue stakeholders
- Integration Management:
- Work closely with the development team and other stakeholders to integrate Salesforce with external systems, applications, and tools
- User Support:
- Provide training and support to enablement, ensuring they are equipped to effectively utilize revenue technology features and functionalities
- User Adoption and Feedback:
- Promote user adoption of revenue technology by identifying potential roadblocks and areas for improvement
- Solicit user feedback and implement enhancements accordingly.
- Release Management:
- Oversee the planning and execution of revenue technology releases, ensuring proper testing and communication with stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and Issue Resolution:
- Investigate and work with corporate revenue operations to resolve Salesforce-related issues
- Security and Compliance:
- Implement and maintain security best practices to safeguard sensitive data and ensure compliance with data protection regulations
- Project Management:
- Manage the regional projects and tasks ensuring the timely completion of these projects for the regional revenue technology
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least five (5) years of experience managing SFDC, and other revenue technology tools.
- At least two (2) years of Revenue Insights and Pipeline Inspection tool experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce CRM platform, including configuration, customization, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand complex business processes and translate them into effective technical solutions.
- Proficient in declarative development tools within Salesforce (Process Builder, Workflow Rules, Flows, etc.).
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning Experience and Lightning Web Components.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to data accuracy and quality.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $96,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups