No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
NAME OF EMPLOYER FILING LABOR CERTIFICATION: Pax8, Inc.
POSITION TITLE: Automation Engineer
POSITION DUTIES AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Develop automated tests that systematically test common user flows against APIs, and automate manual test cases by designing automation scripts to validate the functionality of the Back end/Front end Systems. Primary Duties include:
- Develop back-end API and UI automation scripts to execute reliably and efficiently
- Work closely/collaborate with the development and QA teams to troubleshoot issues in production and lower-level environments including test case resolution
- Understand the software internals, debug issues, and manage data for test automation
- Assist with expanding and maintaining our existing test automation framework and test coverage
- Log bugs in defect tracking system and keep the state of the ticket up to date, escalating where necessary to expedite resolution
- Participate in Automation test planning and architectural discussions
- Provide code reviews and assist more junior team members
- Effectively communicate automation status’s, measures, issues, and corrective actions to management
Education Requirements: B.S. Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related; two years of experience as an automation engineer and two years of experience in the following skills:
- OOP Domain/Service/Test layers
- Selenium test frameworks
- Rest-Assured, TestNG and JDBC test automation tools/frameworks
- Page object model design
RATE OF PAY: $103,922.88 annual salary. The employer will pay or exceed the prevailing wage, as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor.
LOCATION OF EMPLOYMENT: Allowed to telecommute 100% from anywhere within the U.S.
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups