Manager of ServiceNow
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Manager of ServiceNow plays a crucial role in leading a talented team responsible for building and implementing process automation solutions using the ServiceNow platform across our organization. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness by leveraging cutting-edge technology to improve our business processes.
- Team Leadership: Lead and inspire a team of ServiceNow developers and administrators, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment. Provide mentorship, support, and guidance to team members, encouraging their professional growth and development.
- ServiceNow Implementation: Oversee the design, development, testing, and deployment of ServiceNow solutions that address the company's process automation needs. Ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Process Automation Strategy: Collaborate with stakeholders across various departments to identify automation opportunities and streamline workflows using the ServiceNow platform. Develop a comprehensive automation strategy aligned with the company's overall business goals.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive continuous improvement initiatives, seeking opportunities to optimize existing processes, enhance system capabilities, and achieve higher levels of automation maturity.
- Project Management: Effectively manage project timelines, resource allocation, and priorities, ensuring project deliverables are met and stakeholders are kept informed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Change Management: Champion change management efforts related to ServiceNow implementations, ensuring successful adoption and utilization of new automation solutions across the organization.
- Quality Assurance: Establish and maintain best practices for ServiceNow development, configuration, and testing to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of solutions.
- Vendor Management: Collaborate with external vendors and service providers to evaluate and select third-party tools or integrations that complement the ServiceNow platform and align with business needs.
- Reporting and Analytics: Develop and present reports and analytics on ServiceNow performance, usage, and impact, providing insights to senior management for data-driven decision-making.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least five (5) years of experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration, with at least two (2) years of experience in a managerial or team leadership role.
- Process Automation Expertise: Strong understanding of process automation principles, methodologies, and tools. Demonstrated experience in driving process improvement initiatives and implementing automation solutions.
- Leadership Skills: Proven track record of leading and developing high-performing teams. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Project Management: Experience in agile project management methodologies, planning, and execution, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical Thinking: Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
- Change Management: Demonstrated ability to drive change and facilitate user adoption of new technologies and processes.
- Vendor Relations: Experience in vendor management, including evaluating and selecting third-party tools or integrations.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL concepts is a plus.
- Adaptability: Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- ServiceNow Certification: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) and other relevant ServiceNow certifications are highly desirable.
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $120,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-CL1 #BI-Remote #DICE-C
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups