Data Scientist II
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
If you are one to immerse yourself in technology and are forward thinking when it comes to building solutions, why not join a team that shares those same traits? At Pax8, we embrace technology and have our teams explore what it has to offer. In an ever-changing industry, you will take us to new heights through the means of machine learning and AI.
As a Data Scientist, you will explore and implement various machine learning concepts and AI models to bring enhancements to the Pax8 marketplace.
Aimed to effectively impact our customers’ experience, you will bring your existing knowledge and experience of chatbot, customer scoring and other marketplace enhancement features. Your skills with Python and SQL will be necessary to appropriately apply these features.
Meet the team and hear what they have to say about our Product & Engineering group: Meet the Team
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- M.S./M.A. in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $125,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #Dice-J #BI-Remote
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups